March 8th Weather Update

Dear Staff and Parents,

Due to the current weather and road conditions we are delaying opening the school till 10.00am.

There will be no swimming today for any year groups.

The delayed opening will allow the roads to clear and staff to travel to school safely.

I will email staff and parents with an update at 9.30am.

We have staff on site at the moment if needed.