Your Form Representatives will aim to:
- Provide opportunities for active partnerships of parents working with class teachers which will be developed to support the overall mission of the school;
- Build strong links with parents and teachers for the betterment of education of all children;
- Allow opportunities for parents to present ideas that support school/class needs;
- Keep parents informed of the major developments within the school community.
Your Form Representative will:
- Be a liaison person between the class teacher and class parents with information, issues and school events.
- Welcome new parents/families into the school. A personal phone call to a new family can be a great welcome into the school community.
- Promote social gatherings. The majority of parents are here for the long journey of education. Developing relationships amongst the parents assists in building community spirit and sense of belonging.
- Often parents have issues that need a sympathetic ear. Major issues need taking up either with the class teacher or the Senior Leadership Teams (Mr Martin, Mrs Beeson and Mrs Hudson) by individual parents.
- Promotion of school activities and developments require parents to have the tools to inform/promote the school. Knowledge is a big part of supporting the school. Through the Form Representatives meeting each term, the School will have more information (knowledge) about what is happening.
Your Form Representatives are:
Great Explorers: Kim Linfoot
Reception: Mareli Ridgeway
Form 1: Anna Bedford Collins
Form 2: Amanda Driver
Form 3: Catherine Laycock
Form 4: Nicola Brumfitt
Form 5: Elizabeth Foster Powls
Form 6: Vikki Barnfather