Your Form Representatives will aim to:
- Provide opportunities for active partnerships of parents working with class teachers which will be developed to support the overall mission of the school;
- Build strong links with parents and teachers for the betterment of education of all children;
- Allow opportunities for parents to present ideas that support school/class needs;
- Keep parents informed of the major developments within the school community.
Your Form Representative will:
- Be a liaison person between the class teacher and class parents with information, issues and school events.
- Welcome new parents/families into the school. A personal phone call to a new family can be a great welcome into the school community.
- Promote social gatherings. The majority of parents are here for the long journey of education. Developing relationships amongst the parents assists in building community spirit and sense of belonging.
- Often parents have issues that need a sympathetic ear. Major issues need taking up either with the class teacher or the Senior Leadership Teams (Mr Martin, Mr Nicholson and Mrs Hudson) by individual parents.
- Promotion of school activities and developments require parents to have the tools to inform/promote the school. Knowledge is a big part of supporting the school. Through the Form Representatives meeting each term, the School will have more information (knowledge) about what is happening.
Your Form Representatives are:
LA – Shelley Jordan
GE – Lottie Haigh and Amy Glover
Reception – Stephanie Meadows
Form 1 – Lucy Thornton
Form 2 – Shelley Jordan
Form 3 – Anna Bedford Collins
Form 4 – Laura Weller
Form 5 – Catherine Laycock and Jemma Thomson
Form 6 – Nicola Brumfitt