Weather Update Wed 28.02.18

Dear Parents,

Unfortunately due to the deterioration in weather conditions at school and the surrounding roads in the last hour we are having to close the school today.

Following on from the schools closure today, I have checked the weather forecast for tomorrow.

The forecast is for further snowfall during the hours of 7am and 10am on Thursday 1st March.

If as today, there are hazardous travelling conditions for parents and staff and also health and safety issues on site we will need to close the school and pre-school again.

Further information will be provided via email, social media, School APP and website at 7.30am and 8.15am tomorrow.

If it is possible to delay dropping your child/children off at the school until 8.40am it would be very much appreciated to allow me the opportunity to complete a full risk assessment.

Sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause.

Mr David Martin