The Christmas Bazaar is fast approaching and Ghyll Royd School need your help!
Please send the following items to make our Bazaar a success:
- Monday 26th November – books, toys & various raffle items
- Monday 3rd December – soft toys, bottles, sweets, chocolates & biscuits
- Monday 10th December – toiletries, decorations & unwanted gifts
Last year we raised £375 which went towards Ghyll Royd’s ‘Theatre of Dreams’ appeal. This year, all proceeds will go towards our tiered-seating fund which currently stands at £8,000!
This year, children can spend up to £10 for up to 4 items and a raffle ticket. Raffle tickets will be available from the school office from Monday 26th November for just £1.00 a ticket.
In order for this event to be successful, we appreciate your donations. Please email the school office if you are available to help on the following dates:
- Tuesday 11th December 1.30-3.00pm set up
- Wednesday 12th December 9.30-11.00am wrapping presents
Thank you for your support.
Date(s) - 12th December 2018
9:30 am - 11:00 am